We Marine Control Systems Company in Nabtesco Corporation support safe, secure and comfortable voyage with unique motion control technology.
We have 60 percent share of the domestic bridge maneuvering system market, and 40 percent share of the global market.
There has been tightening of environmental regulations (especially NOx).
Electrical controlled diesel engines are going to gain widespread use at an accelerated pace.
We have the bridge maneuvering system and the hydraulic products suitable to electrical controlled diesel engines.
We promote the development of eco-friendly technologies.
- Company Name
- Nabtesco Corporation
- September 29, 2003
Nabtesco Corporation was established following the integration of
Teijin Seiki Co., Ltd. and NABCO Ltd.
JA Kyosai Bldg., 7-9, Hirakawacho 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
- TEL: +81-3-5213-1155
- FAX: +81-3-5213-1174
- 10 billion yen
- Issued number of shares
- 125,133,799 (As of December 31, 2016)
- Non-consolidated: 2,222 (As of December 31, 2016)
- Consolidated: 7,162 (As of December 31, 2016)
- Consolidated subsidiaries
- Domestic: 19 (4 equity method affiliates) (As of December 31, 2016)
- Overseas: 45 (4 equity method affiliates) (As of December 31, 2016)
- President & CEO: Katsuhiro Teramoto
- Marine Control Systems Company Plants and Offices
- Seishin Plant
- Nabtesco Marine Shikoku Co., Ltd.
- Nabtesco Marine Machinery (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd.
- Nabtesco Marine Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Nabtesco Marinetec Co., Ltd.
- Nabtesco Marine Europe B.V.